I get 15% off a bass I want but I have to wait for special ordering and won't get it till Late later January. Contacted my sales rep at Sweet water and asked if they would match the price. He got back to me with a message saying they have the same bass but that MF was charing 90 dollars for a 2 year warranty that I can get free with Sweetwater. I think he was confused as the basses are the same base price but I got the coupon. But I have to use to today. My Sweet water rep has not replied so I think safe to assume he is off for the holidays. I want to wait for SweetWater to come through but I am running out of time. My question is, is it safe to assume they will have another coupon for X max time in case Sweetwater will not match the price? I want the bass but would like to by it closer to shipping time. Never know what might come up before it ships and the card gets charged.