1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

15% off used gear deal-MF

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by A-Step-Towards, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Ok so all used gear is discounted, now for 2 days its a additional 15% off . I went through all the basses and 2 deals were killer.

1.) A squier Matt freeman-$206 after the 15% off

2.) A fender 74 jazz RI, these are over 2 grand-there is one that would be a total of $1300 and some change. Very minor wear and someone already put a hipshot d tuner on it. I want this bass but I really dont need anymore. The lowest I have seen a used one for is $1500 so if you dont like it you could maybe make some cash.

I didnt look at heads or cabs.

Here was the jazz.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/fender-american-vintage-74-jazz-bass/h92168006002006#used

2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Oooh....

3. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Tack 5% MrRebates on this.... dang!

Wait a sec, what's the code? And also, are you sure it works on Fender? IF so, that's weird. Usually Fender is excluded.

Never mind, I found it. ADD15. And yes...Fender works. Amazing. too bad there's nothing I really want/need :meh:

4. Yep its a pretty sweet deal if you see things you want, as for me nothing peaked my interests.

5. Their used prices are usually high, so this brings them to reality.