1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

15's...2 for the price of 1

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by mc_muench, May 26, 2011.

1. mc_muench

mc_muench

Sep 28, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    NO, THIS IS NOT A SALE!!!

So I used to have an Ampeg 1x15 that I put this sweet lion fabric over...here it is
    IMGP0131.

I've wanted another 1x15 as soon as I played the single 1x15. But I didn't have the money for another Ampeg, so I figured I'd save up for one...UNTIL yesterday, I walked into my local Music-go-round and found something that shocked me. Staring back at me was a Sunn Beta 205 2x15 cab. I knew that if I played it I would have to had to get it so I avoided it for as long as possible, but then I broke down and played it. I was right I had to have it. Long story short, I traded my Ampeg 1x15 for the Sunn 2x15, I don't know if it was a good deal to you guys, but I think it was a hell of a deal. I doubled my speaker amount and got a great brand. So without further here she is...my new rig
    IMGP0167.
    IMGP0169.
    IMGP0170.
    IMGP0166.

2. KramerBassFan

KramerBassFan

Jan 3, 2009
    Chris Squire endorsed the Beta series stuff. ;)

... at least, i'm pretty sure.

3. Please be aware of the maximum power rating of the Sunn cabinet. 200W isn't a lot.

4. mc_muench

mc_muench

Sep 28, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    My HH head is 250w at 4ohms, Im not too worried