1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

160,000 WATTS!?!?!?!Check it!!

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by millsbass5, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Here's something I figured ALL TB'ers would like to check out:

It's a Canadian TV show,called "Backstage Secrets-RUSH Snakes & Arrows Tour."Why can't they have things like this in the good ol' US of A??I mean,Rush has their own satellite channel,for goodness' sakes!!

Also,fellow TB'er,Russ Ryan is on this documentary,doin' his thing to get Geddy's basses ready for the show.

A really great watch for beginners to veterans.

***Sorry if this post is in the wrong forum.***

2. Jehos

Jehos Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    DFW, TX
    Sweet. I've always wondered whether Geddy was able to get more growl and punch out of the washing machines or the chicken rotisseries. Now I can find out. :)

3. Flatty Banks

Flatty Banks

Oct 26, 2008
    California
    That amp goes all the way to 11. It's one louder.

4. Big bump on this one.I just find it very informative.It seems as if this video would answer A LOT of questions about gear & and a SMALL production (wink,wink) show.

5. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    For those of us who don't live in the Great White North, can we check this out online?

6. Shoot!!Sorry,guys.Here 'tis:

7. Ayliffe

Ayliffe

May 8, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Rush-HD isn't a Rush Channel lol, its just conveniently called that and has a show about rush on once and a while.

8. NineSpine

NineSpine

Jun 19, 2007
    IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!