17.May - Norway's day

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Norwegianwood, May 18, 2005.

1. (Notice the ryhme)

Ok, so yesterday was the constitutional day of Norway. (And infact also my birthday :bassist: )
    Just thought I should share some pictures with you from this glorious day :D

2. Cool. I used to live in Oslo and Stavanger, and remember taking part in some of these processions with my school. My Norwegian is very rusty nowadays though :bag:
  3. johnvice

Sep 7, 2004
    I was living in Sweden for half a year. A highlight of that trip was a vacation to Norway. I drove from Oslo south and west and ended up in Bergen. Many times I had to stop and admire the scenery... particularly the fjords.

It amazed me how I could drive 15 minutes and the scenery / landscape would be completly different.
  4. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Ah, Norway, I'd love to go there one day, too bad it's pretty expensive to travel and live there :meh:

I've been too Sweden on holliday, Nörkopping I think, nice, but rather flat..I expected more mountains...
  5. elros

Apr 24, 2004
    Proprietor, Helland Musikk Teknologi
    Hurrah for Norway!
    And we even had great weather on the 17.!
  6. eric atkinson

eric atkinson "Is our children learning "Is our teachers teachin

Feb 4, 2001
    Well never been but would love too! but i would like to say that may 17th is also my birthday! :hyper: so happy birthday!