18 is not too old to play in the snow

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bardolph, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Bardolph

Jul 28, 2002
    Grand Rapids, MI
    I got bored and decided to scare off neighbors with the loch ness monster.
  2. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Hehe, I did something like that once. I also did a "mutilated" set of snow men one year when we had insane snow. One was holding another one's head, another was behind that one with a rather large knife, and one was laying on the ground with all sorts of red food coloring (pre-iced so it didn't melt the snowman when I put it one) all over. Had several people stop in and tell me how sick it was...

3. Sounds just like the Calvin and Hobbes strip with Calvin's "Snowmen House of Horrors." If I can, I'll scan a pic of it in and post it later tonite...when I get home.
  4. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    That's excatly where I got the idea too! haha

5. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Just looking at the small pic, I thought the shadow was water, and you had done that beside a lake. Nice
  6. Timbo

Jun 14, 2004

That's awesome. :hyper:
  7. that's pretty cool.

i've probably only seen snow less than a dozen times in my life. i saw some on christmas, though.
  8. SomeGuy

Aug 20, 2004
    The Last Frontier

"Earlier this week, Japanese scientists placed explosive charges at the bottom of Loch Ness in an attempt to blow Nessie out of the water..."
  9. Nice. :D

I love the snow. I wish I was back in the Sierra Nevada - it's almost 40 degrees C here in Adelaide... it's 50 degrees colder in Granada.
  10. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    I had a friend one time that filled a mason jar with partially frozen red food coloring. He then built a very large snowman, and implanted the mason jar into the back of the snowmans head, recovering the hole where the mason jar was inserted.

Roll the tapes.....

5 feet away, 12 gauge shotgun filled with birdshot to the head of the snowman....one spectacular snowman beheading. :D

Quite gruesome, honestly, but absolutely hilarious nonetheless.
  11. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    Bravo! I think we're getting snow tomorrow. I'm all over this.