Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

180 gal aquarium - Seattle area

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Rodent, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Rodent

Rodent Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Regenerate Guitar Works
    Imported from Sweeden several years back. The tank is 6'-7" long x 22" wide x 23.5" high, and is supported on a 22.5" high matching stand. I have operated it as a fresh water tank, where I raised Discus or Angel Fish depending on where we were living at the time. The original owner briefly used this as a salt water tank. Everything is in excellent working condition, and there are no noticable scratches.

Tank is constructed with +/-3/8" (1/2"?) thick tempered glass reinforced with metal corners, includes a matching lighted metal lid. The matching stand includes two separated storage areas, each accessed by two sliding doors.

Accompanying ammenities include: full-size undergravel filter, several water pumps for undergravel filtration system, two large piston air pumps, 30 gallons of natural gravel, numerous large wella wood pieces, plastic plants, extrenal canister filter, and numerous other misc accessories.

As I have relocated cross-country several times since purchasing this gorgeous tank, this also includes a reusable shipping crate that holds the tank and lid. As such, it is quite easy to ship this via truck freight to anyone outside the Seattle area (but within the US & Canada only). This crate was custom made specifically for this tank prior to one of our cross-country relocations.

The tanks is currently unoccupied (empty)

I'll have images uploaded to this thread sometime over the coming weekend.

For someone looking to step into a stellar showpiece aquarium, this is the tank you've been looking for!

I'd like to recoup a portion of what I have into this, so I'm asking $999 for it.

Local buyers - I do not have a vehicle to deliver this, but I am willing to assist in loading/unloading this to your place.

Buyers outside of the Seattle area - I will work with you to make shipping arrangements, but all shipping is actual cost FOB Mukilteo, WA 98275. I requested an estimate to ship this tank to Chicago via truck freight last August, and the median estimate was $250ish.

All the best,

R