18v Pedal with Top Jacks GAS

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by JBoogy, Feb 24, 2018.

1. JBoogy

JBoogy

Aug 25, 2015
    Pensacola, FL
    si I am redoing my board and I am left with 1 18v slot on my power supply and one space big enough for a normal top jack size pedal like the ones from iron ether. I have a lot of distortions and fuzzes so ideally it is something in the modulation world maybe? Or pitch/ synth effect? Or a delay? What’s out there?

2. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    I don’t know if any modulation effects that benefit from running at 18v. But this pedal does.

Edit: and I think there are two for sale in the classifieds.

88EDB268-860D-420B-9E3B-8CBB08EB6D51.jpeg

JBoogy likes this.
  3. BBKINGBASS

BBKINGBASS

Nov 13, 2009
    Philly
    Also along the line of compressor:
    Seymour Duncan Studio Bass

Zoobiedood, Matt Dean and JBoogy like this.
  4. JBoogy

JBoogy

Aug 25, 2015
    Pensacola, FL
    Good suggestion! I actually had one, but I’m crazy and preferred the Super Symetry’s dark Coloring and that’s my comp. Someone suggested the Dr. Scientist Bitquest and that seems like a perfect fit. Versatile utility player. Ordered one. I can always count on talkbass to help with GAS

Matt Dean likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021