1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

1920s German Bass--Must Sell

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by mwr1176, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MUST SELL ASAP--German bass. The original selling price was $17,250 (including $1250 for the ext.). It has a big sound especially in the upper register. It is easy to play and is clear and punchy in the low register. It has a Robertson's extension with beautiful Pernambuco stops, as well as a new Robertson's bridge. This bass has no unrepaired cracks (the top only ever had one crack). You will not find a better bass for this price. I'm selling it because I found the bass of my dreams (old Italian bass) and I don't have the cash to get it without selling one of my basses (see my Solano ad). This could be a great jazz bass--the pizz sounds great. I use it for orchestral playing and auditions. This price is really low--I need to move this bass quickly, but there is nothing wrong with the bass at all. I'm sure you'll agree that it is very healthy if you see it. Pictures available.

2. sibass89

sibass89

Jan 29, 2006
    Cincinnati, OH
    $?

3. Yea, what is the price, and could you please post pictures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.