SOLD 1964 Ampeg B-15n with extras

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bassman_1988, Jun 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Bassman_1988

Bassman_1988 Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2014
    Minneapolis
    Price:
    image.jpeg Wow this is hard to do. But I need to fund some other purchases. I would like to keep this close in the MN family so maybe one day I could find it again!!! this is very very clean. I can't say mint. But extremely clean. It has the blue diamond vinyl that everyone wants! This is super reliable! I've had it on the road many times in a trailer and worked every time. There is no crackles or other weird noises. It needs nothing. It still has some sort of tag stuck on to the back as you can see in the pics. Not original tubes but they sound great! The Removable Dolly I'm pretty sure is a newer matching replacement(not cheap) with greasable wheels(I think) I'll have to look again
    This comes with two nice covers. One may be the original. Or at least it's really old and vibey. The speaker is original and works great! This is a serious piece gear and one of these were used on almost every Motown song you can think of. Look up James Jamerson and you can here "the sound" this is great for studio work and smaller venues. Or to mix up in a bother room at a church. It also comes with a solid state Rectifier. I've never used it. The blue ampeg logo light works also Looking for $1850 OBO

Don't really want to ship. I will on your dime though. I can drive to meet up as well.

Attached Files:

2. Bassman_1988

Sep 4, 2014
    Minneapolis
    This could possibly be in Nashville next week but would have to know by Sunday to send it with a buddy

3. Bassman_1988

Sep 4, 2014
    Minneapolis
    Bump! Perfect working condition!!!!!