Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1964 Fender Jazz Bass Pickguard for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by kraigg007, Aug 6, 2003.

1. kraigg007

kraigg007

Jul 29, 2003
    Gainesville, FL
    I have a very beautiful original 1964 Fender Jazz Bass pick guard for sale. It is in near mint condition with not chips and very little if any scrinkage. This donesn't look like those fake pickguards made today that are all red and have nasty swirls. This on is a beautiful piece with 11 holes (plus 2 for the thumbrest and 2 for chrome pickguard cover).

My price is $300 so jump on it now while it is available, these rarely come up for sale on any website. Check my other post for 1960 fender jazz parts.

Email me at bcworship2@aol.com if you have any questions.

2. kraigg007

kraigg007

Jul 29, 2003
    Gainesville, FL
    Hopefully this will show the pickguard on a 1960 fender jazz bass. Please remember that this is with ouside like and it looks a little bright. The colors in this pickguard are deep and rich I will try to post another photo later.

3. kraigg007

kraigg007

Jul 29, 2003
    Gainesville, FL
    Here is another photo of a corner of the pickguard in greater detail. As you can see, it is the real thing (that scuff mark is a reflection an is not on the pickguard).