1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1965 Precision PJ $3600.00 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by drobinsn, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drobinsn

drobinsn

Feb 15, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Vintage 1965 Fender p-bass with original finish, neck and pickguard. "L series" serial number. Modifications are jazz bass pickup at bridge. Baddass bridge, reissue tuners and perfect refret job. Pickups are Seymour Duncan Antiquities installed with cloth covered wiring. As shown in the pictures, this one has some real "mojo". This is not a "factory created "relic" but the real deal. Includes ohsc. This one is a real "sweetheart". She plays like butter and sounds like thunder. Being a jazz bass guy, this one just does not get enough playing time. Asking $3600.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. No trades. Paypal only.

See all 12 pics at Photobucket link: http://s1071.photobucket.com/profile/1966jazzbass

Attached Files:

2. drobinsn

drobinsn

Feb 15, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Bump

3. drobinsn

drobinsn

Feb 15, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Friday bump

4. Ezmar

Ezmar

Jul 8, 2010
    I've thought about getting a nice P/PJ, and this bass looks fantastic. But being a college student without a steady job, there's no way I will ever own this Bass. I would love to more than anything though.

Bump for a fantastic looking bass, and a serious looking vintage. I wish I could afford this bass for a number of reasons, not the least of them being that if I had the spare money to buy this bass, that would mean that I was doing very well for myself.

5. drobinsn

drobinsn

Feb 15, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thanks for the compliments. I understand that the original owner had played it in Vegas for 30 years. I am sure it could tell some stories.

6. reminds me of Oteil Burbridge's.. I love that sound. Wish it was about a grand cheaper though!

7. drobinsn

drobinsn

Feb 15, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Saturday morning bump.

8. drobinsn

drobinsn

Feb 15, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    bump for monday

9. drobinsn

drobinsn

Feb 15, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    bump ttt

10. Tonegasm

Tonegasm

Mar 22, 2010
    NJ
  11. uOpt

uOpt

Jul 21, 2008
    Boston, MA, USA
    Since you mention them, FYI, most of the time they don't load cleanly in Chrome here (endless hourglass).

Is there a specific reason why you won't inline them like everybody else does?

12. drobinsn

drobinsn

Feb 15, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    bumpty bumpty bump

13. drobinsn

drobinsn

Feb 15, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Saturday bump

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.