1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD 1966 Ampeg B15-N

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by digbass, May 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. digbass

digbass Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2014
    Reseda
    Price:
    $2500
    Reluctantly selling my 1966 Ampeg B15-N. $2500, cash or Paypal, local pick up only.

I bought this from a friend who I think was the original owner about 13 years ago. All original, including the tubes I believe. Has some wear but it's to be expected with these guys. None of the cosmetics effect the functioning, it's just old but in the best way. No issues mechanically and works great. Comes with the vinyl cover which has seen better days but does it's job.

Sadly it's not getting used and deserves to be. I put up all the pics I can, if interested I can send you more. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    DrZ likes this.
  2. 6tzguy

6tzguy 6tzguy Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    Orange County, Ca.
    I played thru one of these in 1968 (the guitar players' Dad owned it) It sounded incredible! I couldn't believe it. :thumbsup:

digbass likes this.
  3. ghostinthemach

ghostinthemach Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2011
    Brea CA
    PM sent

4. Robal

Robal Gold Supporting Member

Oct 26, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Do you know what speaker is in it? Jensen? Is it original to the amp?

5. digbass

Sep 23, 2014
    Reseda
    It is the original speaker, not sure of the brand. I can look at it tonight and let you know.

6. digbass

Sep 23, 2014
    Reseda
    Per my research it looks to be a Jensen, original from mid 60's.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021