1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

1966 Ampeg SB-12

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TheCush, Jan 2, 2013.

1. TheCush

TheCush

Jul 15, 2008
    Portland, OR
    It is with a heavy heart that I'm going to part with my recently acquired SB-12. It's a great amp, but for some personal reasons I'm needing to significantly cut back on my gear and playing.

Details and picture available on my craigslist ad at: http://portland.craigslist.org/yam/msg/3487513015.html

Local pickup only. I've had some really good restoration work done by Jim Taylor at Amphead. Please PM me if interested.

2. bludog

bludog

Apr 3, 2012
    Brooklyn 11217
    Please close this post if the listing is over. Looks like the CL ad is dead. I'm sure you just forgot. Thanks...

3. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    PM sent.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021