1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

1966 Slab Precision.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by junglemonkey57, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Hi all,
    Just joined the forum. I'm actually a guitarist but I've recently started a '66 Slab P-bass build. Could somebody tell me the best place to post pics. etc? Some guitar forums have a specific place where builds can be posted/discussed etc. Just saying.....:smug:

2. tastybasslines

tastybasslines Inactive

May 9, 2010
    Los Angeles, CA
    This is probably ok.

You might want to check out the luthiers forum too.

Welcome!

3. The Holy Grail...

4. Thanks for the welcome. I think I'll post here. Pics. coming soon...... :bassist:

5. depalm

depalm

Apr 22, 2004
    São Paulo
    Open an Flickr account and upload your pictures there, than you can post here. It's much better than attach. 2¢

6. Thanks, I'll look into that.

7. jumbodbassman

jumbodbassman Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2009
    Stuck in traffic -NY & CT
    Born Again Tubey
    looks nice. interesting peice of wood. are you going to paint it or leave natural

8. I agree. Ever since I saw pics of John Entwistle playing one (technically 3), I've lusted for one. I've been meaning to build one, but my other projects always get in the way...

9. jumbo - I'm painting it as per the original. I'm using that piece because that's what was available at the time.

10. FrednBass

FrednBass

Feb 24, 2012
    Want to see how it will look by the end.

Keep us posted!

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021