1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1968 Fender Telecaster - HotRodded

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DigthemLows, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DigthemLows

DigthemLows Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    Price:
    Strings:
    Picked this up a few month ago from Kebosbassworks, it's got the best neck I've ever played, it has real mojo!! It sounds amazing!! Trussrod works fine, everything is good.................but it doesn't replace my 2 other Pbasses so I want something different.

Original: Body, Neck (stamped July 68), Hardware (tuners, neckplate, screws, bridge, contol cover)
    Not Original: Pickups (both Duncans), Controls are USA RI Stack Vol/Tone Vol/Tone, Pickguard

Refin is very old refin and it's been played. Frets are in good shape, has the typical Etuner Crack at the screw (very common and isn't structural, doesn't go all the way through) This bass is a Player!! I'm guessing with some work you could plug the extra pup holes and do a refin, or keep this player, the tone just kills, and with the controls you can dial in just about anything..............its a monster!!

Paid 2100 for it.......dropping the price to 2K plus shipping for a Quick Sale or I'm still open for a trade??

Trades: Nothing about 5 strings, and really I'd rather have 4 stringers...........Fretless is fine, I'd like to get something different than a Pbass. I can put money towards something too? I'd really like a Lull with the Tbird pups, a Ric might be fun (close to my birth year 73) a Fender Jazz (again older than 1975) .... Let me know what you have......

IMAG0370.
    IMAG0368.
    IMAG0371.
    IMAG0367.
    IMAG0365.
    IMAG0392_1.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  2. BassEnvy78

BassEnvy78

Jun 28, 2012
    How about a straight sale?

3. DigthemLows

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    For now I just want to see what's out there for trade. If I sell I'll do another thread.

4. JCBass

JCBass Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2005
    E. Village, NYC
    Endorsing Artist: Sadowsky, Lakland, Euphonic Audio & Rotosound
    Any pic of the tiny screw crack?

5. DigthemLows

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    it doesn't wrap around to the front and it's very shallow. I had my luthier check it and he said it was totally fine......happens on the old basses and guitars apparently.

IMAG0791.

6. El Tookay

El Tookay Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2008
    Vancouver
    Subscribed....

7. DigthemLows

Oct 10, 2003
    Sacramento CA
    Bump, it's for sale now too.........

8. DigthemLows