Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1968 Harmony H25 Bass FS/FT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by iriegnome, Feb 8, 2005.

1. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    This is a classic. It is in great playing condition. I do not know the electronics though. I have never plugged it in. It has twing p-ups, Volume, Tone and 2 switches. I have replaced the original tuners with MIK Fender Style tuners. I think I still have the originals which I will include. I also have bought a new jack and 2 new pots for it, but have not installed them. I have not purchased 2 new switches though. This pickguard is missing a couple of screws. The overall condition is really good. It looks like some of the binding was lost or removed and replaced by another piece. This is on the first through 3 rd fret on the E-side. You can't feel it, so I think that someone did a pretty good job of it. [​IMG] [​IMG] These are the only pic's i have of the bass. I took these last week and now my camera has gone to the dump!!! :eek: I am asking $100 for it. I am willing to trade for a couple of things. Let me know what you got and we can work something out. :D

2. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Ok, I know this bass isn't the top of the line, but if they were good enough for Sears and JC Penney's, someone out there should give it a home.

3. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    It Heart and Soul, Yea she's Heart and Soul~~Hot Loving Every Night

4. What's the scale?

5. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Why I do beleive that this is a 30" scale. :eek:

6. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    We may have a winner :bassist:

7. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    31" scale actually :meh: 1-1/2" nut width, 2" at the 12th Fret!!! Included in this "SWEET ACTION" are a Set of Brand New Elephant Ear tuners, the Original tuners, 2-BRAND New Pots.. But wait there's more, If you take this little beauty home I will also include at no extra cost to you and BRAND SPANKING NEW (no I will not spank you :scowl: )Switchcraft Jack just for good luck :eek: :eyebrow: :rollno: