1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

For Sale 1969-71 Gibson EB-0 EBO slotted violin headstock walnut

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by gamefacebass, May 21, 2017.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    20170521_140354.jpg 20170521_140358.jpg All original Gibson EB-0 with sought after violin headstock.
    Walnut color
    Very good condition
    Sounds HUGE!
    strung with ground wounds
    Comes with vintage tape wounds
    modern (2014) Epiphone case fits perfectly. Case in excellent condition.

$900 plus shipping

Attached Files:

2. I had 1 of those , leaned it against my amp and a roadie knocked it over snapping the headstock off ! I had installed a DiMarzio p/u in it as well . Sometimes I miss that bass . GLWTS !

3. lumpybean

lumpybean

May 24, 2017
    Hi,
    Does the jack plate have a crack in it, and can the part still be found if it needs to be replaced.
    Do the electronics function properly-pots clean and is the humbucker adjustable up and down,
    What's the condition of the frets?
    Thanks.

4. limit6

limit6

Dec 5, 2007
    Philly, PA
    PM sent

5. David Ellefson

David Ellefson

Mar 26, 2019
    Is this still for sale?

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 12, 2021