SOLD 1969-73 vintage Fender bridge (long G screw), bridge cover and neck plate

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by soulstew, Mar 2, 2017.

1. soulstew

soulstew Supporting Member

May 15, 2014
    North Dakota
    Price:
    $75-$125
    ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT
    New listing to consolidate remaining parts from previous thread and add the bridge cover from the same bass, which I'd forgotten to include in the earlier thread.

These parts all came from a Precision I bought in the early 80's that had apparently had its neck replaced with a late 70's fretless neck. The body had been repainted, so I don't know whether it's original, but the hardware appears to have all come from the same 1969-73 bass. (Tuners with R trademark, and string tree, sold on earlier thread.)

Bridge: has the long screw for the G string saddle. The slots on few of the height adjustment screws are a bit chewed up but they work. I'll include a set of new height adjustment screws, plus a new set of Fender mounting screws. The screws it was attached with were not original. $125
    php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi610.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ftt182%2Ffinnst1215%2FDSC02489_zpsevntj2lv.png

Bridge cover--foam still intact. Screws are gone. $75

DSC02566_zpsgvmjb0ty.jpg

DSC02568_zpsnhqgusbc.jpg

Neck plate: F-insignia with serial number 387XXX. Some scratching, but plenty of shine left. $85
    php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi610.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ftt182%2Ffinnst1215%2FDSC02495_zpskvrbqgrr.png

All prices shipped CONUS. Prices based on a search of past sales in TB classifieds. If you feel they're unrealistic, pm me your reasons and make me an offer:). If you're interested in all three, I'll make you a package deal.
    Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  2. soulstew

May 15, 2014
    North Dakota
    On hold pending payment.

3. soulstew

May 15, 2014
    North Dakota
    Payment received.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 7, 2021