1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1969 Fender Precision Bass pickups $375.00

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Billy-Brad, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Billy-Brad

Billy-Brad

Feb 17, 2010
    Price:
    $599.00
    Up for sale here we have a Rare 1969 Fender USA Vintage P-Bass Precision Pick-up set. Output reads a healthy 11.05k ohms has tons of tone and MoJo and includes originals covers and grounding plate. The foam on the plates is deteriorated and gone like most real vintage ones. Talkbass price this week only $525 w/ FREE Priority shipping to lower 48 !!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  2. Billy-Brad

Billy-Brad

Feb 17, 2010
    Price drop $400!!!!!

3. Josh Thatguy

Josh Thatguy Registered abUser Supporting Member

Good God. After 5 Rics and a handful of modern Jazz basses, I finally own an American Precision. But, just like the market on my dream birth-year Mustang ('69 Boss 429), 1969 bass parts now seem out of reach as well.
    I guess I'm offically an old fart when I find myself saying "back when I was in high school, those were cheap..." and I'm talking Mustangs and Fender basses.
    Oh well. Good luck with the sale! Great output on those p'ups, and plenty of memories in the making still left in them!
    (My birthday is Friday May 6 if you're a believer in karma and you need some points on the plus side to atone for anything)

4. Billy-Brad

Billy-Brad

Feb 17, 2010
    Okay then! $375 shipped birthday special. Happy Birthday Brother!

5. Billy-Brad

Billy-Brad

Feb 17, 2010
    Price Drop $350. Get 'em before ebay!