1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 1971 Traynor YBA-1, fresh Mullard tubes, cap job done and ready to play!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by seventhsunbass, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    Selling my Traynor YBA-1, dated Aug. 8, 1971 on the sound check sign off sheet still attached inside as well as the original tube layout sheet. I just had the amp serviced at Make-N-Music in Frederick, MD. Rick replaced a few caps and resistors as well as installed fresh Mullard tubes and a grounded 3 prong cord. I am reluctant to ship due to costs so Mid-Atlantic area only, MD, VA, PA, DC, and WVA. I am willing to work with you on distance but not looking to drive to NY.
    Asking $400 which I think is fair with all of the work having been done and the amp is ready for you.
    Here is a link to the pics - https://picasaweb.google.com/109227691592705810106/CList?authkey=Gv1sRgCPyij-ODlc6RowE#

Feel free to ask any and all questions. I am also selling the Mesa Powerhouse 2-10" Road Ready, the G&L SB-1 and the Mesa Powerhouse Jr. in the album so I will discount for multiple purchases. Want it all?? Just let me know!
    Here are a few teaser shots below.

Attached Files:

2. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    Price altered due to economy. :rollno: bump.

3. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    .....and she is sold. Don't wait and miss out on the rest!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.