1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

1973 Jazz Bass Neck Maple, Blocked and Bound.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by lostrings, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for sale is a 1973 Fender Jazz Bass neck with white binding and pearloid block inlays. I have owned this neck for 9 years and it is in the exact shape from when I recieved it. The neck is in good overall shape and has had no major mods done to it. The only mods were an extra set of mounting holes right next to the originals, a replaced nut (finish chipped around it) and a few extra holes from an extra string tree (a couple have been doweled). There is what appears to be a finish crack near the top of the skunk stripe. It has dirt in it so it looks deeper than it really is. You get the original tuners ( A- tuner is slightly bent),
    bushings, and string tree. The frets are original and have some meat left. The finish and decal is original and feature the usual amount of checking and wear that a 39 year old neck would have. The tuners work good and the truss rod is smooth. The neck is very straight and plays fantastic. $600.00 shipped to CONUSA. I am not looking for any trades, Thanks.
    003-8.
    001-10.
    005-9.
    002-8.
    007-9.
    004-10.
    006-7.
    008-9.

2. Bump.....

3. I'll take it

4. Sold....Thanks 4OnTHeFloor.

Thread Status: