Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1975 Fender Re-Issue For Sale MINT.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by WATCHTHECHORD, Jul 28, 2004.

1. WATCHTHECHORD

WATCHTHECHORD

Oct 28, 2003
    NewYork
    I have a MINT like new condition 1975 Re- issue Fender in the natural maple wood with the black block inlays, i bought this bass less than a year ago and it never left my home, i am asking 1,000.00...i paid 1,500 for it, i have the original sales receipt along with all the original in the bag hardware that came with the bass, will ship...i have sold other basses thru this forum, i no longer can play thats why im selling, this is the last one left of the fleet i do accept paypal, i will throw in a 50ft Monster cable for free to who ever buys this beauty, pics available to those seriously interested.......contact me at MRLEPIDUS@AOL.COM.

2. WATCHTHECHORD

WATCHTHECHORD

Oct 28, 2003
    NewYork
    Thanks SMASH, its the last bass i have left, whoever gets her will get a Like new condition beauty. i miss beeing here in the forums but with my busy life I cant play or even come on here to post anymore.

3. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Merciful Minerva that's a gorgeous bass. I played one exactly like it once--belonged to the bass salesman at the local GC. By far the best sounding modern Fender I have EVER heard.

4. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    ...oh, hell. Email sent. I may need to buy this.

5. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    I have that bass and absolutely love it. Don't pass up a good deal people.

6. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    I'll take it. Email sent for making payment arrangements. Crosses fingers--I hope it's nice!

7. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    The only think you may want to get for it is a new bridge. It's the only weak link. Mine's currently in the shop having a Hipshot "A" put on it.

8. WATCHTHECHORD

WATCHTHECHORD

Oct 28, 2003
    NewYork
    This bass has been SOLD, to DR.PHUNKYPANTS, payment has been received, bass has been shipped out along with some other goodies he did not epxpect, since i can no longer play, i gave him a bunch of good reading material....hope u enjoy her.....again congrats!

9. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Smash was right on the money when he said WTC is a pleasure to buy from.