1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

1975 Jazz Bass Sunburst With Rosewood Fretboard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by richbass, Mar 21, 2009.

1. richbass

richbass

Jun 6, 2008
    For sale is a 1975 Jazz Bass with an alder body and rosewood fretboard that is completely original. It weighs 8.5 lbs on my bathroom scale. The neck pocket is nice and snug(I have seen some where you can fit a credit card between the neck and body). The original case is super clean and includes the original hang tags and case keys that are unopened!! This bass spent a lot of time in someone's closet. The neck pickup has a Fralin rewind and the back of the body has several spots that have been touched up. Overall a great bass that plays and sounds super. I am asking $2750 and would prefer a local sale. I am richconn on Ebay and have sold many guitars and parts on their site. I have 100% positive feedback on 202 transactions.

Attached Files:

2. vanselus

vanselus Supporting Member

Sep 20, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    None
    What's local to you?

EDIT: NM - I'm guessing CT based on "richconn"...

3. BASSKADET

BASSKADET Gold Supporting Member

May 17, 2007
    NC
    Ebay...........Middlebury, CT,

4. king_biscuit

king_biscuit Supporting Member

May 21, 2006
    US
    Trades?

5. richbass

richbass

Jun 6, 2008
    I would consider a possible trade. What do you have?