1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 1977-78 MUSIC MAN STING RAY "SUNBURST" Very Early B00 Serial Number Epoxy Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by notejung, Sep 3, 2017.

1. notejung

notejung Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    I'm selling my Music Man Stingray Bass Guitar was made in the USA in 1977.(I bought this bass from rumble music shop in USA about 2 years ago.) bass weight about 9.2 lbs.

It shows wear from play including, dings, and dents and other normal play wear, but structurally it is intact with 100 % no issues besides the wear from play. It is all original and has the black epoxy covered preamp. But 1 thing that I need to mention is the bass's side dot have position at fret position same with fretless bass that I'm not sure about the reason that why.(please see the pic below.)

Price: $2,200 shipped to your home in USA or Canada with 3-5 Business day DHL Services (Can ship worldwide)

Note: I am in Thailand.Please Pm (conversation) about shipping cost outside USA or Canada.

Here are the pictures:

This pic from rumble music when I bought it.

77musicmanstingraysunburst_zpsmskegaub-.

musicmanepoxy_zpskvq6ulze-.

Attached Files:

2. Jabba the bass

Jabba the bass Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2015
    Your killin me note.... just when I think I have enough basses, you bring out another gem....

notejung likes this.
  3. notejung

I confirm that this is best mm bass ever i have. :)

4. notejung

And Sold!