1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1977 Fender Precision Bass - Walnut & Rosewood

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by The Bass Clef, Feb 25, 2016.

1. The Bass Clef

The Bass Clef “the brian” Gold Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Southern California
    Price:
    $1795
    Strings:
    Wonderful playing and sounding vintage P bass in original walnut (aka mocha or rootbeer) finish. The bass is all original excpet for the black pickguard. It has some dings and scratches and finish wear, but overall very nice shape for its age. The neck is very straight, action is nice and low and very playable, with no dead notes. Truss rod works good. No cracks, no mods, no repairs, no issues.

Ash body, beautiful rosewood fretboard. Bass weighs 10.7 lbs, so it's not super heavy like some '70s Fenders, but not light either. It sounds amazing, huge bottom end with nice '70s growl. Frets are original and in good shape. This bass has been taken good care of through the years. Comes with original hard shell case with logo intact, but one of the latches is broken.
    Paypal accepted. *I ship International and also take deposits, message me for details.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    jnumme, Feefurs and LowEndWooly like this.
  2. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    drooldrool

The Bass Clef likes this.
  3. fishstix

fishstix

Feb 28, 2006
    Wisconsin
    What's the weight? This is giving me severe GAS!

4. The Bass Clef

The Bass Clef “the brian” Gold Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Southern California
    It's in there... 10.7.