Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1978 fender jazz bass for guitar

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Stinkoman20xx, Feb 9, 2004.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    I have a 1978 fender jazz. orginal as far as I can tell. Plays great sounds amazing. Beat to hell and back lots of cosmetic paint chips and wear. Nice low playing action. white with white binding maple neck and fingerboard with square inlays.beaten to hell and back but is the best sounding bass i ever heard playing punk or metal for if you use a pick .No pics but can explain the bass and detail. A great players bass. Id like to trade this for a good 6 or 7 string electric guitar. Perferably something for metal.I really really like a jackson american or non but will entertain other offers. I have no real prefrence just email me what you got. Id perfer something with humbuckers, locking tuners. Flying v's are a big plus. Not realy a metal guitar but would take a lower-mid model parker for it

2. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    I'd like a cash price, if you decide to go that route.

3. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Bump. I will now take cash offers and maybe a trade on a good keyboard.

4. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Mine :D

5. i have a gibson sg-x that im looking to get rid of, theres no way you can get pics of your bass?

6. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Sorry ego, he shot me a cash price, and I accepted. I am just waiting to find out what form of payment he wants, and it will be a done deal.

Tim

7. oh well, hope you enjoy the bass