1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale 1979 Fender Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by revlimitbounce, Nov 16, 2019.

1. revlimitbounce

revlimitbounce Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2007
    AZ
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hi. This is a very sweet bass that I just don't really play much since I've focused on guitar. I'll get right to it:

-Transparent Red

-maple neck

-all original hardware, electronics, though no bridge cover

-some wear and dings, but nothing out of step with the vintage, though the pick guard has a small piece missing at the rearmost screw

-had the fret ends professionally filed and polished six months ago

-lovely bass that I bought on a lark many years ago and I just no longer play that much

-fantastic tone

-comes with the original hard shell case

-8.9 lbs., according to my bathroom digital scale

The price is $2,100. Shipping cost is separate, at a minimum of $100.00, but could be less or more based on your location. (I got really hosed on shipping costs on another instrument recently; you live, you learn.) But it will be packed with excruciating care.

Ping me here on TB.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021