Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1979 Ibanez Musician Bass for sale *Cheap!*

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Sidecar666, Apr 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sidecar666

Sidecar666

Mar 27, 2004
    on Ebay I have a 79 Ibanez Musician bass for sale...many pics on the listing. Starting bid was $250. Neck thru body construction...4 string. "Baddass" bass bridge Really good condition for 25 years old. Check it out! Just search for an Ibanez Musician and it will come up. I accept Paypal for credit card purchases.

2. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    How bout posting a price for which you'd sell it to someone here instead of just urging us to partipate in an ebay auction.

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    ...which are not allowed anyway and *someone* would know if they read the FAQ... :meh:

4. Sidecar666

Sidecar666

Mar 27, 2004
    I put the bass up on Ebay before I became a member of this forum.

5. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Here's an idea...every time anyone on TB wants to sell something, let's post an ad that says we listed the item on Ebay!

Who's with me?

6. Sorry, but that doesn't absolve you from having to read the FAQ and abiding by this Forum's rules...

7. Sidecar666

Sidecar666

Mar 27, 2004
    I sense a little pent up anger with you guys. Try to relax, it's not like I broke some sacred rule. It's just a bass and a website. There's no need for that kind of anger and hostility towards me. Most people would just ignore the fact that I was a little too preoccupied with trying to sell the thing to read all the FAQs on this forum, but you guys took it as some personal attack on your "God given rights" to a website run YOUR way. Who made you the boss anyways? I'm sorry that you have such a persecution complex that you must take peoples posts on a website as an attack towads you. Try meditation or something next time instead of getting angry at things that don't even remotely concern you.

8. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Or you could have taken responsibility for not reading the forum rules and done so with some humility and tact, instead of acting holier-than-thou and haughty about breaking rules you were supposed to read, anyway.

"Sorry" would have been quite a bit more effective than being reflexively persecutive about something you did wrong.

9. No anger, no hostility. Just want you to obey the published rules of this Forum as the moderators who foot the bill have requested.

Not "our way", but "the moderator's way". Remember, he's the one paying for you to have the PRIVELEGE of posting a "For Sale" ad here at TB. The least you could do is abide by his request concerning eBay ads. TANSTAAFL!!!!

I'm very relaxed, thank you - YOU seem to be the one who has his panties in a wad. Kind of like the kid caught with his hand in the proverbial cookie jar... Do the right thing and delete this thread.

Oh - and good luck with your auction. I came in here in the first place because I wouldn't mind owning an Ibanez Musician, but you're the last eBay seller I'd care to do business with right now.

10. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    I'd say the only one on this thread who isn't relaxed is you, sidecar. Blackbird, Phunkypants, Persona, et al, merely (and calmly) informed you of the rules of this forum.

Might I suggest some meditation next time instead of getting angry?

11. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Closed, but not deleted. This will serve as an example.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.