1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

1979 Musicman F/less and G&L L2000 necks!! (Aus)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by adge, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adge

adge

Jun 8, 2006
    sydney, australia
    Hey guys,

these necks have been lying around at home with nothing to do. i had plans to use them but i cant see that happening....

so here's what we've got:

1979 Musicman Fretless neck, beautiful rosewood board, no dings in the fingerboard, and in very good nick considering its basically 30 years old.

the bad news- no nut on the truss rod, therefore i cant test if the truss works, it also needs a nut and tuners. Its a 1.75" nut width. its a great feeling neck. the butt of the neck reads "JUN 4 1979"

$300 + shipping and im happy to send OS...

next up, a G&L L2000, Maple board also is in great nick. this one needs tuners, but has a nut. the truss rod appears to be working fine, although i dont have a way of fastening it to a body to check 100%. it also has a blue flake headstock (it'll stand out in the crowd for sure!!!) the butt of this neck reads "BLUE FLK HD 2000"

$150 + shipping and also happy to send OS.

any questions, or if i can take more detailed pics please let me know!!

thanks guys

necks 001.

necks 002.

2. adge

adge

Jun 8, 2006
    sydney, australia
    Still available, also, had some PM's and emails asking about bolt patterns,

the SR is a 3 Bolt

the L2K is a 6 Bolt.

Id consider a trade of a Pedaltrain JR for either neck...

3. adge

adge

Jun 8, 2006
    sydney, australia
    onto the bay they go!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.