1979 Musicman sabre

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Stinkoman20xx, Mar 4, 2004.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    1979. About 8 in condition. All origanal expect for refinish wich is in a dark natural walnut like finish. The bass has been recently refretted by a pro lutheir. No electronic issues,very quiet. Good chrome. Do major dents or dings.Has some finishwere on the back of the neck.Sorry no pics.Has hardshell case. Looking to mainly to trade but might sell for $700 plus shippiing. WHat im looking for trade is.

I really want to mainly get a old 70's fender jazz or p-bass. The more beat the better.Rickenbacker 4001/3,6 string carvin, toby or any decent 6 or 7 string basss. Almost any warwick besides rock bass and standard streamer,spectors,Or any other bass you may think i like just email me. Im also interested in electric guitars gibson flying v, les paul, jackson or a parker or my main intrest. 6 or 7 strings just need a good metal guitar or something universal.
  2. dhuffguitars

dhuffguitars Luthier/Bass Wanker depending on your opinion

Sep 18, 2001
    Are you wishing you didn't sell the Jazz now and for so cheap??
  3. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Sorta. Id rather would have had one with a rose wood neck.
  4. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    I now have pics.Email me for them.
  5. BassGreaser

Aug 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
  6. jock

Jun 7, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
  7. BassGreaser

Aug 22, 2002
    Austin, TX
    I have an '83 Fender Pbass Elite II....interested in trading for it
  8. ampeglb100

Oct 1, 2002
    Portland, OR
    '83 P-bass Elite II??? Sell it to me...

I am looking for one of these... do you have any pix?

9. Johnny Alien

Johnny Alien Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2003
    Harrisburg, PA, USA
    I would like the photos. YOu can use my profile to get my email.

I tried to email you but you have it set to not allow people to email you. (Just FYI)

I'm very interested.
  10. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    I'll have to pass on the p-bass. Im looking more for a jazz bass or warwick or something. Email me at Blessed_are_the_sic@hotmail.com and ill send pics.
  11. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    send me pics to jmcguire@butler.edu. Ive got a bassically brand warwick thumb for trade bait possibly.
  12. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Last bump.

I have gotten a few questions. No the pictures I have were not taken by me. Their were taken by a rick kessler who I got the bass from.I dont have a digital camera so I cant take take any pics of my own. I really would like to trade it for a good electric guitar or keyboard.If you feel the need you can pm me and Ill give you my phone number if you are serious.