For Sale 1979 Rickenbacker 4001 mapleglo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by joffapop, May 14, 2016.

1. joffapop

joffapop

Nov 17, 2010
    Toronto Ontario
    Price:
    Strings:
    *NEW PRICE*
    For sale is my '79 Mapleglo 4001 Ric. Everything is original except I had the Bartolini pickups (6RT/6RC's) installed from the originals. I still have the working originals pickups that will be included in the sale. Also, the original strap locks are back on the bass now as compared to the pictures.
    For the year of this bass, It's in really great shape cosmetically and sound wise. The only obvious wear is the groove just above the pick guard on the neck p/u side (past owner maybe needed a thumb rest).
    Neck is straight and the frets have very little wear. I can take some more close up pics and upload them if requested.
    Asking price is now lower...got my tax bill this month, Agh! Don't hesitate to throw me an offer.
    DSCN1048.JPG
    • DSCN1047.JPG DSCN1049.JPG DSCN1050.JPG DSCN1053.JPG DSCN1055.JPG DSCN1060.JPG DSCN1061.JPG DSCN1062.JPG DSCN1063.JPG

Last edited: May 22, 2016
    SirMjac28 and maverick49 like this.
  2. Would you be interested in a trade? I have an all orig, made in Germany '98 Warwick Thumb. I'm located in Toronto so maybe we'd be able to work something out?

Let me know if you're interested, I can send you some photos of my Wick.
    Cheers,
    Eric