Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1980 Fender P-bass Special

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Stinkoman20xx, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    What we have is a lovely fender P-special. This is bass has has been refinished to a natural finish but the neck still has its original finish in good shape and orignal matching Red headstock. The fretboard is maple and weighs about 11 pounds I think but LOADS of fat bottom end.Straight neck Good frets,low action,truss rod works fine. This one has the typical P-bass pickup but with an Extra knob and active passive switch. In active mode Its tone can be comparble to that of and older musicman based off the ones I have owned and can get a nice aggresive slap tone to a really mellow and fat finger tone . I dont have any pics right now as my brothers memory card seem to got stolen out at a party that neither of us remeber what happen that night. :smug:

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    How about a price and location?

-Mike

3. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Um Im in indiana. I havent really guessed out a price im looking more for a trade. Shoot me something Im sure we could work something out.

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA

Alrighty......PM sent.

-Mike

5. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    bump. Shoot me trades or cash offers. Looking for basses or guitars.

6. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Back to the top.

7. doublemuff216

doublemuff216

Jun 14, 2004
    Astoria NY
    hey man...the kramer you sold me is working GREAT! and if i could i'd pick this bass up too i would. Bump for you.

8. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
  9. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    bump. Shoot me any trade or cash offers.Really would like something new to mess around with. Still dont have pics but looks likes the the mentoined bass above.

IF anybody has a keyboard they would like to trade please let me no.