1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1980 G&L L1000 Wunky

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bone, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Bone

Bone

Oct 28, 2006
    Price:
    $650
    Strings:
    Early Wunky in clear Emerald Ash body maple neck. Shes been played for good reason, great 1 5/8 neck balances nice and sounds great! Neck date AUG 28 1980 body date JUL 29 1980.finish. Finish is worn thru on the upper arm contour, 7 pretty good nicks thru the finish. Some birdseye in the neck, one piece ash body. Action is low, neck is straight and trussrod turns smooth. IMAG0580. IMAG0582. IMAG0583. IMAG0584. IMAG0586_1. IMAG0587. IMAG0588. IMAG0589. IMAG0590. 1 Repaced knob(correct style) and strap buttons. All else appears original. I purcahsed this bass and when I recieved it it had a signature by the control plate I could'nt make the signature out but when I went to the G&L registry and plugged in the serial # the bass came up with the notation Signed by Les ClayPool. The signiture is faint so make of it what you will. This is really a great bass and a great player. Right at 9 lbs on my shipping scale so not bad. Case is aftermarket but in great shap and well built.
    Packed and shipped to your door insured for $650 Lower 48 states only please.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    pjbassist likes this.
  2. Bone

Bone

Oct 28, 2006
    And Gone!