1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade 1981 ESP Navigator 57 RI Strat real relic w/Klein Epic 57's, Warmoth Superstrat

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by vangkm, Apr 24, 2015.

1. vangkm

vangkm

Apr 27, 2007
    Two great guitars up for grabs, tough decisions but I've got these tones covered by other guitars.

I'm not really looking for trades but try me, if you have a Robin Fleetwood, Machete or Artisan and want to trade it for one of these I'm game.

I'm also looking for an Apogee Ensemble II with Thunderbolt as well.

1981 ESP Navigator 1954 Reissue Stratocaster ($1300 shipped/PP or $1600 trade) - A real relic from Japan out of the Navigator shop of ESP Guitars Japan. The Navigator brand is a step above ESPs, their Les Paul reproductions are as good as Gibson's VOS guitars. This one was built in 1981 and has real honest road wear, awesome and tons of mojo.

The only things original to this guitar are the body and neck, all other parts have been replaced/upgraded. It came to me with ESP/Gotoh modern strat tuners, I put on MIJ vintage style tuners. I also replaced the pickups with Klein Epic '57 single coils in a mint green pickguard and it sounds amazing. I do not have a whammy bar for this guitar. See list for all upgrades/replacement parts.

PICS: Navigator 54 Strat Photos by vangkm008 | Photobucket

- Alder or Ash body
    - Maple neck
    - Maple fretboard
    - 9.5" radius
    - "V" shape neck profile
    - 1-7/16" nut
    - Klein Epic '57 single coil pickups
    - aged pickup covers
    - 1 Vol, 2 Tone, 5 way switch
    - aged strat control knobs
    - vintage style tuners
    - vintage style string tree
    - 7.5 lbs
    - newer ESP HSC

esp_navigator_54_strat_08_zps3cs41hmz.

esp_navigator_54_strat_03_zpse6deedn7.

esp_navigator_54_strat_13_zpsptsveqwk.

esp_navigator_54_strat_11_zps1w6wr9bn.

2012 Warmoth Superstrat/Stratocaster ($650 shipped/PP or $750 trade) - This is a great workhorse guitar I bought so the other player in the band could have a 2nd tuning we were playing in. The band has since split so it's up for sale. The guitar was built with a nice Warmoth quilt top body and Warmoth bird's eye neck. The condition is near mint (9/10+), no dings just light play wear, there is a bit of tarnishing on the gold hardware around the bridge. There is no whammy bar or case included.

The neck is from WD Music, on par in terms of quality/cost as Warmoth. The neck is a Fender licensed replacement neck. The Warmoth logo was put on the headstock by a previous owner.

PICS: Warmoth Superstrat Slideshow by vangkm008 | Photobucket

- Mahogany body w/Quilt Maple top
    - Bird's Eye Maple neck
    - Bird's Eye Maple fretboard
    - modern C shape neck profile
    - Epiphone CH57 neck HB & DiMarzio Breed bridge HB
    - gold hardware
    - Schaller locking tuners
    - 1 Vol, 1 Tone, 3 way switch

warmoth_superstrat_02_zpsxlkzf53a.

warmoth_superstrat_12_zpsdknr1i2j.

warmoth_superstrat_03_zpsj3ocqx2h.