Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1982 MIA Jazz & 80's MIJ 75RI Jazz

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Funkster, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Hi all I have for sale 2 Jazz basses, They will be put on ebay this weekend one at a time, Whichever one I sell I will keep the other.
    I'm not sure the year it's either a 86 or 96 MIJ 75 RI jazz in Very good condition no buckle wear no major dings, The neck is sweet with no fret wear, It's strung with flats, It's got a nice agressive Jazz tone I have only owned this bass for 4 months and only played it a handfull of times but I need to fund my new MIA 75 RI Jazz that I scored from GC's blow out sale. 450 + 25 for shipping. If anybody wants the serial email me
    I'll have more pics tonight.
    [​IMG]

Next is my played to death mojo filled 1982 MIA fender Jazz bass, It has been refinished in white, After market tort gaurd I think they are stock pups, Maple board with binding, This bass sounds killer, I hate to give it up. The neck finish is worn on the back and front, I'll give it a 6.8 outa 10, Skinniest neck I ever felt. 575+25 for shipping

[​IMG]

2. basspro2

basspro2 I'm seeing Gorillas...

Apr 6, 2002
    Northbridge, Mass
    I'll Take MIJ Jazz bass.

3. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Baspro2 it's on hold for you, There was one other tire kicker but you said you would take it, + your local we can save the shipping charges.. LMK!!

4. basspro2

Apr 6, 2002
    Northbridge, Mass
    I just sent a message did you get it?

5. basspro2

Apr 6, 2002
    Northbridge, Mass
    Give me a call at home

6. I can personally vouch for that white 82. I was with Henry when he bought it. It's a killer bass with mojo. If he didn't buy it I would have! That MIJ bass is pretty sweet too. Played great.

Jeff

7. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Thank you Zoom, Looks like the MIJ is sold! and to a local player from MA to boot, It stay's in the state,,, WooHoo...
    Thanks Steve
    Looks like the 82 will stay with me..
    Thanks all..

8. mattwells

mattwells

Mar 19, 2003
    GA
    DANGIT!! A few hours too late!!

9. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA