1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

1982 Peavey T-45

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Scottpro1969, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Scottpro1969

Scottpro1969

Oct 10, 2005
    Townsend, MA
    Up for grabs is my sunburst Peavey T-45 in excellent condition. Previous owner installed new pots and got rid of the third phase type knob and put in a switch. I have the original wiring harness and knob which will be included with the sale, just in case you want to return it to stock.

The pictures speak for themselves. No belt buckle rash, a pencil eraser size ding on the front of the body. Some minor scratches around the outside of the body and neck that I couldn't photograph. Plastic is still on the electronics guard.

This bass ROCKS!!! The pickup is very powerful. Insane tones available from this baby. I was thinking about doing a Dark Star conversion but decided that the weight of her is too much for my back. I'll put this up against any American made Fender.

Neck is straight, action is nice and low. New DR "Red Devil" coated strings installed. Like I said, there are a few dings and scratches here and there but it's in overall great condition. No issues. Weight is around 11 lbs. Width at the nut is 1 3/4". If you're familiar with the T-40 neck, it's basically the same neck. Very, very, very minor fret wear on the first two frets, hardly worth mentioning. Truss rod works perfectly. No pitting or rust on any of the hardware. This bass has been well taken care of and hardly played.

HSC is in excellent condition. All latches work. Interior is excellent.

$325 shipped and insured. No PayPal. Money order or cashier's check only. Shipping to USA only. No trades. Thanks!!

SOLD Pending payment

2. ajish4

ajish4

Dec 19, 2003
    Stuart, FL
    Bump for a sweet and rare bass!

3. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

Bump for you, thats a nice looking bass.
    How is the T-40 treating you?

4. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    For some reason I was expecting a 5 string T40

5. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Bearded Dingwall Enthusiast Banned

Argh, if I could have only sold the two basses I'm trading, I'd have gotten this by now!

6. Scottpro1969

Scottpro1969

Oct 10, 2005
    Townsend, MA
    Price dropped before it hits the bay!

7. dakpluto

dakpluto

Oct 14, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    Don't suppose you are looking for any trades?

Edit: NVM, just noticed the No Trades in OP.

Enjoy free bump on nice bass at least :bag:

8. Scottpro1969

Scottpro1969

Oct 10, 2005
    Townsend, MA
    Yeah, need cash for this one. Just bought a '74 Rick 4001, need the cash to complete the deal. Thanks for the interest though.