SOLD 1983 Fender Precision Elite II USA w/HSC - Exc Cond!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Twocan, Jul 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twocan

Twocan Living the Dream

Oct 5, 2009
    MA
    1983 Fender Precision Elite II bass with hard-shell case. I would rate the bass 8.5/10 cond (and really good for its age). There are a few dings around the outer portion of the guitar but the front and back look great. The neck is immaculate with some bird's eye at the headstock and some really nice grain near the back of the headstock (photos don't do it justice). I don't detect any fret ware. No buzzing.

All hardware and electronics appear to be original, with the exception of the strap locks.

The bass plays and sounds fantastic. It weighs 9.6 on the bathroom scale. All pots and switches work - the pots make a little static noise (only when turned) - no crackle sounds. They prob just need to be sprayed.

Great info site on these basses

Owner's Manual

Here's a fellow TB'er showing his

Fender Tweed case is included - it's seen some use but works fine and does its job.

Photos to follow shortly. I'm asking $1,050 shipped Cont USA. Not really looking to trade, though I would love another Alembic ;) (would add $)

Thanks for looking - for interested buyers, I'd be happy to show you the bass over Skype or Face time.

2. Twocan

Twocan Living the Dream

Oct 5, 2009
    MA
  3. Twocan

Twocan Living the Dream

Oct 5, 2009
    MA
  4. Twocan

Twocan Living the Dream

Oct 5, 2009
    MA
  5. Twocan

Twocan Living the Dream

Oct 5, 2009
    MA
  6. Twocan

Twocan Living the Dream

Oct 5, 2009
    MA
  7. igor kondur

igor kondur

Jul 28, 2004
    NYC
    Pmed

8. circuitspore

circuitspore Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Sent you a PM. I'll take it based on our earlier discussion.

9. Twocan

Twocan Living the Dream

Oct 5, 2009
    MA
    This one is sold!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.