Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1983 MIJ Daion Mark B-X P-J

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jobu3, Jun 26, 2005.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    MIJ in 1983. Features: Swamp ash body, maple neck through body, rosewood fretboard, Schaller P/J passive pickups. This bass has awesome tone and playability. It is really fat and punchy. It's like a P-bass on steroids with great sustain too. Controls are volume and tone for each pick up with a three way selector knob. It's really light-weight with a fast neck and low action. There is some finish checking and scratches but nothing too major. Normal wear for a 22 year-old bass. Overall, I'd say it's in good condition. Comes with a brand new deluxe padded gig bag.

I'm asking $465 shipped to the 48 states. Price is negotiable. I'm also interested in trades for moderate to high end amps/cabs/combos. PM me with questions and offers.

Pictures: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=5149658&uid=2208240&members=1

2. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA