1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

1983 MIJ Daion Mark B-X P-J

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jobu3, Jun 26, 2005.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    MIJ in 1983. Features: Swamp ash body, maple neck through body, rosewood fretboard, Schaller P/J passive pickups. This bass has awesome tone and playability. It is really fat and punchy. It's like a P-bass on steroids with great sustain too. Controls are volume and tone for each pick up with a three way selector knob. It's really light-weight with a fast neck and low action. There is some finish checking and scratches but nothing too major. Normal wear for a 22 year-old bass. Overall, I'd say it's in good condition. Comes with a brand new deluxe padded gig bag.

I'm asking $465 shipped to the 48 states. Price is negotiable. I'm also interested in trades for moderate to high end amps/cabs/combos. PM me with questions and offers.

Pictures: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=5149658&uid=2208240&members=1

2. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA