1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

1983 MM Stingray

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dabass, Apr 11, 2010.

1. dabass

dabass Gold Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2005
    NYC
    :crying::crying::crying: I'm going to regret this one for sure! Really, Really Really CLEAN 1983 Musicman Stingray! You are not going to believe the conidtion of this bass!:crying::crying::crying: $2400 A PLAYER, A COLLECTOR BASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! email rtg47@optonline.net for pictures

2. Colour? Neck? Pictures?

Give us something to get GAS! :D

3. dabass

Sep 27, 2005
    NYC
    Will consider $2300 for a local NYC sale! Worth taking a look at if in the Metro area!

4. Is it really clean?

5. dabass

Sep 27, 2005
    NYC
    looks like a new bass!

6. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    Hey, could you PM me where to meet to take a look at the bass? would it be possible to plug it in and try it out? Thanks.

7. dabass

Sep 27, 2005
    NYC
    PM sent! sorry for the delay!

8. But is it really clean?

9. odin70

odin70

Dec 26, 2007
    Howcome theres so many MM fore sale these days??

10. Trust me i saw the pics!!! one word can describe the condition UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:.. even the case is perfect. it looks like it was in a time capsule. its more like a museum piece than a player. Way worth the price IMHO

11. Don't mistake my humour. I assume this one have been sold by now. I also have a 1983 Stingray that is quite mint that I may sell. I have fallen in love with my 1978 Natural Stingray.

12. dabass

Sep 27, 2005
    NYC
    Not sold yet! $2100 price is dropping!

13. why don't you post your photos?

14. AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk Supporting Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Detroit Metro, MI USA
    That's what I was thinking too...no better way to get the people droolin....