1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

1984 Peavey Fury

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Scottpro1969, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Scottpro1969

Scottpro1969

Oct 10, 2005
    Townsend, MA
    Another of my Peavey basses for sale. This one is a 1984 Fury in the rare Inca Gold finish. Overall it's in great condition. There are some scratches on the front and back. Some worming and indentations on the back of the bass that I tried to capture in the photos. None go through to the wood.

Single, high-output Super Ferrite pickup is crazy hot. No issues with the neck, truss rod works as it should. 1 5/8" at the nut. Very minor fret wear on the first two frets. She weighs in at right around 9 lbs. HSC is included. I completely re-lined it with brown felt. All latches work and it will protect the bass very well. She's strung with Pyramid flats right now. There is some sitcker residue on the back of the headstock near the serial number which could easily be removed. Very comfortable neck.

If you're familiar with the Peavey T-20, it's basically the same bass except for the bridge and a bit different body contour. Great bass.

$225 shipped and insured to your door. USA only. No trades. Money order or cashier's check only. No PayPal accepted. Thanks for looking!

fury1.

fury2.

fury4-1.

fury5.

fury6.

fury7.

fury8.

fury9.

fury3.

2. Scottpro1969

Scottpro1969

Oct 10, 2005