Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1984 warwick streamer

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by rich73, Sep 28, 2002.

1. rich73

rich73

Sep 27, 2002
    just wondering if anyone out there has any info on old warwick basses. i have an old streamer with a thru neck made out of wenge. i bought it used back in 1990 for 800 canadian, which is currently about 200 american:). it was painted black either in the factory, or right after production. it dosent seem to have a serial# on it. it's got the straight tuning keys and older shaped head, so i asume that it is at least 1984 from pictures that i have seen on the net. i am getting it re fretted, and was cosidering stripping the paint to expose the wood underneath. does anyone know of a good way to remove the pain & finish these, and how much these are worth? its in decent shape, just the kind of scratches and wear that can be expected from an old bass.

2. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    pedulla does all of that stuff...he has a pricelist on his site. i'm sure you could shoot him an email and get everything taken care of in one fell swoop.