1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale 1986 Charvel 3B

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TechZilla, Aug 13, 2019 at 10:03 PM.

1. TechZilla

TechZilla Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2005
    Owensboro, KY
    Price:
    $300
    Strings:
    Don't miss your chance to recapture the glory days with this Olympic White blast from the past. I am not the original owner of this bass but it has been in my care for the past 10 years or so. Heroically rescued from the corner of a pawn shop years ago this thing oozes Rock n Roll from it's naturally aged finish. Fully functional, plays great and well, the sound, pure 1986. I can certify that while in my possession this instrument has not fatally impaled any band member but there were a few close calls. I'm a little sad to see her go but I need to thin the herd a bit to satisfy my new Thunderbird obsession. Shipping should run around $50-$60 for UPS ground and I would be willing to split the cost with the buyer.

Attached Files:

mb94952, imdkoz and mikewalker like this.
  2. Smooth_bass88

Smooth_bass88 Groove it

come with case?

3. TechZilla

TechZilla Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2005
    Owensboro, KY
    Unfortunately no case.

4. aln413

aln413

Jan 23, 2008
    Fontana, Calif.
    OWB, Hometown of MotoGP Champ Nicky Hayden!!! R.I.P.