1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

1987 USA G&L L2000 w Original Tolex Case, Paperwork and Factory Tools

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Quadzilla, May 3, 2010.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

FS Only 1987 MIA G&L L2000, OHSC, 3 bolt neck and it weighs in at 10lbs. Bought this to hold me over till my Sabre got refretted and it's just about ready to be picked up and I have to pay for that work, so up for sale this goes.

As you can see in picture three, the top of the bass has some slight surface scratches were it looks like a previous owner used a dirty cloth to clean her. A few dings here and there, but and excellent player and great tone. The case has one broken latch, but I bought an official G&G latch kit and that comes with the bass. I also put new strings on her two gigs ago and she got a fresh setup from a local tech a month or so back.

I just want what I have into her which is about $750. That's a steal for a vintage L2000 with the original G&G case, paperwork, tools, latch kit, fresh setup, etc. I'll even split the shipping costs. Paypal personal payment or eCheck prefered or I can also take a USPS Money Order.

The neck is 1 5/8" at the nut

Bass is in nice shape for its age, frets are very good.

IMG_3325.

IMG_3326.

IMG_3327.

IMG_3330.

IMG_3337.

IMG_3477.

2. OneMoreRobot

OneMoreRobot

Jan 23, 2009
    Dang man... You're not taking trades on this are you?

3. El Tookay

El Tookay Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2008
    Vancouver
    ...free Tookay bump.

4. OneMoreRobot

OneMoreRobot

Jan 23, 2009
    I'll take it.

5. Had the same bass heavy as a rock mine had a maple neck same width never cared for the width nice Leo Fender on the headstock patent pend too

6. OneMoreRobot

OneMoreRobot

Jan 23, 2009
    yeah it's mine weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

7. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    :crying:Sure hate to see her go but I just could not move enough stuff for the cash. :bawl: Ed