1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1988 Fender Custom Shop '62 Jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bass Junkie, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bass Junkie

Bass Junkie

Nov 3, 2009
    Florida
    1988 Fender Custom Shop '62 Jazz. Dated 11-15-88 and signed by long time Custom Shop luthier Scott Buehl. This is one of the first instruments put out by the Custom Shop and the quality is far beyond any other Custom Shop or Fullerton reissue I've played, and I've owned a bunch of them. This includes some MasterBuilt basses I've owned in recent years. The main ingredient that makes this bass better than any other reissue is the genuine Brazilian rosewood slab fingerboard that they used in the very beginning of the Custom Shop. Combined with a very resonant alder body, a perfectly done nitro finish, and a killer neck, this bass plays as good as many preCBS basses I've owned. Weighs 9 lbs. The bass is in excellent condition. The neck is straight and the frets look new. Original case, pickup covers, and instruction manual included. $2500 shipped to lower 48. If you want a vintage Jazz without the hefty price tag, you want THIS bass!!

wwsvt003.
    wwsvt005.
    wwsvt006.
    wwsvt004.
    wwsvt001.

2. Now thats the right stuff!

3. Double E

Double E I ain't got no time to play... Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    love it!

4. Bass Junkie