1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

1989 Fender American Standard Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by deanopt, Apr 2, 2009.

1. deanopt

deanopt

Jan 19, 2008
    Excellent condition! Original Fender F Knobs in Perfect Condition! Worldwide Shipping! $895 OBO

1989 was the first year of production for this model, 019-2300. Known generally as the "Boner" Bass...also sometimes called the "Longhorn". Why the name...it has an Extended Upper Bout and Deep Lower Cutaway making for a very Sexy look! These were produced from 1989-1994 and are known for their more distinct modern body. Another great feature which adds to its desirability is the TBX tone control which doesn't just cut away highs like a standard tone control, it actually boosts high and boosts lows depending on which way it is turned from its center detent. Comes with SKB Hard-Shell molded case in near perfect condition with key.

Collectable quality 100% Excellent condition for it's age has only a couple of Minor defects in the finish and no buckle rash.

Plays and Sounds Perfect. The neck is perfect, straight, fast and smooth. Has the vintage Skunk Stripe and old original vintage neck plate! The frets are in very good condition. No fret buzz whatsoever...You will Be Happy! :hyper:

If you'd like additional photos please send request to dptucker@cablespeed.com. If you'd like to speak, just shoot me an email and I'll send you my cell number. I will ship pretty much anywhere as long as payment has been received and verified.

Attached Files:

2. Flabass

Flabass

Aug 11, 2008
    St. Petersburg
    Bump

3. nice looking bass....

4. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Supporting Member

Hey guys, I got his Diamond 60th jazz bass from Dean. He was a great guy to deal with accurate description and he packed it perfectly. That added to a fair and square price, what more could you expect?
    :bag:

5. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Supporting Member

Bump
    :bag:

6. Free Bump for the Boner Jazz :D

Talk about a Bass that hands just right, I have a Boner Precision Bass Plus, and there some thing else :bassist:

I’m so tempted, but my Canadian Dollar will suffer a lot in the transition / exchange :help:

7. deanopt

deanopt

Jan 19, 2008
    Bump