1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale 1989 Peavey Dyna Bass,Pearl White,OHSC $400 Shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Chrome Dome, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome Chrome Dome Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Price:
    $400
    Strings:
    Bought this on a nostalgia whim,and liking the bass. Had one of these back in the late 80's,Candy Apple Red with gold hardware. Now I need to let it go,I have two other basses,and have one of them for sale also. Previous owner had matching gold knurled knobs,but I wanted to try and put same original style knobs back on the bass. It has the four bolt on neck,and real nice and smooth,paint looks new on back of neck,with rosewood fret board. Has some minor smudges,and dings on body,and dings on headstock that have been touched up to match paint. Has a pearl white look,when lights hit a certain way. Has the original hard shell Peavey case. Have both sets of knobs,that will come with it. All electronics,function and do what they are suppose to do. Any questions,PM me. Accept PayPal for payment. d9gwxbiwtdrtpbfnoaim. erg1btts5vw2lkk8x8uz. fi0mpyqkh2e5lrvq7se0. IMG_0032. IMG_0037. zyf5oitqrmvjb5j6wn8w. avgkplg8huwtyro4pync.

2. lbbc

lbbc Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Seaford , DE
    Love this!

Chrome Dome likes this.
  3. walkingdeadbass

walkingdeadbass Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2015
    New Mexico
    Could you explain the EQ?

4. Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome Chrome Dome Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    I will try. Lower three knobs,are bass,mids,treble,two top larger knobs,are for bridge,neck pickup controls. Small toggle is active/passive switch.

5. Les Apt

Les Apt

May 29, 2018
    That's certainly a fair price as it'll easily cost $80 to ship it with the case.

Good luck with it.

Chrome Dome likes this.
  6. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Man, i love it! My first 5er was a DynaBass.

GLWTS!

dcr

Chrome Dome likes this.
  7. Baruch1994

Baruch1994 Guest

May 13, 2019
    Well, we are all here for the same reason. My first five was also an 80s dynabass. It was red if I remember. I also came here to talkbass feeling nostalgic about my bass playing days back in the 80's-90s. I ended up with a Jerry Dorsch (co-founder of Modulus) 1990 5-string bought through this classified section.

I wish you well with your sale. I hope it makes a "newbie" happy. "Thanks for the memories,"

Barney P.

Chrome Dome likes this.