1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1990 Warwick Streamer Stage I 5 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by pickles, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pickles

pickles Gold Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    This is a spectacular bass, but it just isn't my tone. I need to quit buying neck-throughs. This is an original handmade in West Germany Warwick with all the great old features: brass nut, bartolini pickups, much better old style bridge, more Wenge in the neck laminates. Nice low action and a thin neck profile, this thing feels amazing in your hands.

Condition is excellent, especially given that it is an 18 year old bass. There is some surface scratching, a tiny red dot on the back, and some tarnish on a couple of the high frets. Other than that I can't find anything wrong with it. It has really been taken care of.

Ships in an SKB case that does not fit it perfectly, but I'll wrap the bass with bubble wrap inside the case to make it fit snug and offer yet more protection.

$2200 shipped SOLD Includes a strap that came to me with the bass.

Send an email rather than a PM for faster response to inquiries.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SevenReasons

SevenReasons

Nov 18, 2005
    Alberta
    Endorsing Artist: Dingwall Guitars, Ashdown Amps
    weight?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.