1990 Warwick Streamer Stage II-Hand Made!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by XPshychoticXPyr, May 20, 2007.

1. Alas it is with much regret and saddness that I post this ad. I am selling the pride of my musical posessions sadly.

Forsale today is my 1990 Warwick Streamer Stage II 4 string bass. I have owned this bass for over 3 years now and it has been the best bass I have ever played aside from one or two vintage fender P's and J's.

If you are looking for that definitive Warwick sound and growl look no further! This bass has it all, the look, the spirit, and the mojo to go with it.

Cosmetically this bass is in 8.0 out of 10. The reasons for this are natural aging of the wood, it is 17 years old after all. I also have lost the battery compartment cover but that was easily fixed with a small amount of tape over the plastic casing. Also I foolishly forgot to picture this well but on the back of the head stock there is a piece of wood sized about 2 inches long by a quarter inch wide missing. This happened before the bass came into my care but it does not affect anything. I did'nt even realise this until I had owned the bass for a year or so. If anything it adds to the bass's personality.

Here are a link to the pictures and you can see sort of what I mean with the head stock in the shot showing the serial number.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/topgunebay/album
    Goto the album named "sell"

Here is also a link to a later years SSII that sold for $1600 via the bay: http://cgi.ebay.com/1997-WARWICK-St...oryZ4713QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Included with this bass will be a hardshell case to keep it safe! Packing will be done by Box Brothers and shipping through fed ex.

Price:$1375 Shipped.

-Vince

P.S. No trades, price is firm.

P.P.S. I forgot totally to mention that the bottom inlay on the neck is half missing but was professionally filled by a tech before my ownership. I actually overlook that so often that I totally forgot it haha!

2. Bump...

3. The next person who views this page will buy this bass...

4. some one buy meeeeeeeeee....

5. Bump.

6. p-nut95

p-nut95

May 27, 2007
    Philadelphia
    is this bad boy still up for grabs?

7. JordanP

JordanP

Jan 5, 2007
    why cant i see the pics? your link wont work. Could you post them? this is exactly what im looking to buy right now

8. Ampeg SVT

Ampeg SVT Son, I am disappoint.

Sep 9, 2006
    guys the OP hasn't been on for over 4 months

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021