1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

1990 WARWICK THUMB 6 NT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by otisduo, Oct 12, 2013.

1. otisduo

otisduo

Sep 12, 2013
    Erie, PA

Here we have a killer Warwick Thumb 6 String Bass. Constructed in Germany by Warwick, this remarkable instrument is made with a solid Bubinga Body, and a 7 piece Wenge and Bubinga neck. Sporting Bartolini soapbars, and electronics, this bass covers a wide range of tones. There are a few dings, and some wear, particularly on the hardware (bridge and tailpiece are somewhat worn), but for being a 1990, this bass is in great condition. The bass plays and sounds great. I've played everything from Alembic to Modulus, and everything in between, and this bass plays like butter, and sounds like thunder- the articulate bass kind, which is the best kind. Great lows, mids, and highs- this bass speaks with a voice like none other. The fretboard is also Wenge, and it looks and feels fantastic. The wenge is a dark chocolate color, with nice vertical stripes, that almost resembles a dark zebrawood. I've never seen a wenge quite like this.

If you're a fan of 6 strings, then don't pass up this opportunity to grab a killer German made Warwick 6 for far less than a new one, and without the wait. Comes with non-original hardshell case and a set of brand new Marcus Miller Fat Beams (Brand New in Box). Selling due to bills. My loss is your gain.

Asking $3799 and will entertain reasonable offers. Thanks!

***FREE SHIPPING TO WINNING BIDDER IN THE CONUS!!!*** ***International Buyers welcome. You will be responsible for shipping, duties, taxes, and any associated costs.*** Thanks for looking!!!

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/images/smilies/guitarist.gif

Attached Files:

2. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)
    Bump...

3. otisduo

otisduo

Sep 12, 2013
    Erie, PA
    Price Drop: $3350, still with Free Shipping in the CONUS.

4. Ebelow

Ebelow

Jul 27, 2008
    Campbell, CA
    Bidder Bump! -for the free shipping :bassist:

5. otisduo

otisduo

Sep 12, 2013
    Erie, PA
    Thanks, Ebelow!!!

6. otisduo

otisduo

Sep 12, 2013
    Erie, PA
    Price Drop from Motivated Seller $2899 + Free Shipping in CONUS.

7. otisduo

otisduo

Sep 12, 2013
    Erie, PA
    Bass has been SOLD.

8. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)
    Sold Bump...